TEN THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN 2010
Posted by politicalpartypooper on December 28, 2009
Ten Things to look for in 2010
1. Conservatives and Liberals, who normally disagree on everything, will find one thing to agree on in 2010: It’s COLD in Wisconsin.
2. Glenn Beck will be caught by NBC’s Chris Hanson, on To Catch a Predator. During taping, he will be heard to say, “I was only here to tell little Bobby that it’s wrong to have sex with fifty- year old men. He should be doing it with someone much younger…”
3. The Pope will convert to Islam
4. Al Qaeda will be awarded its own cooking reality show on CBS. Special guests will include Martha Stewart and Dick Cheney.
5. Bill Clinton will be voted Time’s Skank of the Year for 2010
6. The Green Bay Packers will beat the Indianapolis Colts in Super Bowl 44
7. Republicans will hold Townhall meetings, and manage to alienate their own mothers. Wait…that already happened.
8. My daughter will turn eighteen in June, and on that day, she will say to me, “You have to start growing up now. I can’t take care of you forever.”
9. Banks too big to fail will fail.
10. Someone will explain to me why Twitter?